Come and join our team at UP House Montreal! Working with UP House Montreal means having the opportunity to work alongside our incredible members who face mental health challenges.
Work at UP House
Our members, who have endured tough social and personal situations, embody resilience and authenticity like no other. By choosing to become a member, they have chosen to be part of a vibrant community and a Clubhouse that strives to bring out the best in everyone.
At UP House Montreal, we provide a welcoming and uplifting work environment. Each day is filled with new experiences, diverse challenges, and continuous learning. We foster innovation, creativity, and deeply value integrity and compassion. We encourage you to bring your unique talents and shine brightly with us.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to our mission, we invite you to submit your job application today. Together, let's create a supportive and inspiring space where everyone can thrive.
Position: Facilitator UP House Montréal
- Actively engage members in participation in all areas of the operation and decision making of the UP House
- Work collaboratively with staff and members to develop and implement UP House programs and policies according to the philosophy of Clubhouse International (www.clubhouse-intl.org).
- Support members in their exploration and realization of their individual recovery goals
- Focus on the abilities and potential of each member while accepting the challenges they face in their recovery process.
- Provide day to day oversight of program activities and functions of UP House
- Assist members with all aspects of community support services including employment, housing, and education.
- Co-animate, with members, social, recreation and wellness activities
- Provide coverage on a rotating basis for evening, weekend, holidays, and social activities.
- Provide support for new programs – Community Volunteering and Transitional Employment
To Apply: Write two paragraphs that tells us about yourself, why you would like the position and what you bring to the position. Please include a CV in either English or French. We will only contact people who are invited to an interview. Thank you in advance for your time and care applying for the position. Please send your letter and CV to: email@example.com with the subject line: Facilitator UP House.
Have Any Questions?
Please reach out to us for any additional information or if you'd like to schedule a visit.